A Locke for the Reality Challenged

A blog in the tradition of Carneades, Xenophanes, and Montaigne.

Friday, January 27, 2006

DRM against Apple?

I bought a DVD yesterday and when I looked at the summery on the back I happened to read the fine print at the bottom of the page. This is what it said.......

This DVD will not work in a CD-ROM drive and the DVD-ROM features are not available on Apple Macintosh.

What I want to know is why are they discriminating against Apple? I use an ibook for my laptop and when I travel I take it and usually some DVD's with me. But obviously I will not be taking this DVD with me. And I will write New Line Home Entertainment about this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beerme said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home